Thursday, January 14, 2010

.al-asr.

‘In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. By Time, indeed humanity is in a state of loss. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of truth and in the mutual teaching of patience’

*********************************************************************

Sometimes...

Sometimes I wish there were a manual,

to tell us the right things to say,

to help us understand why we feel some ways.

The information exists,

but it is so widely spread,

I want it all in one big book, one place.

More like I need it..

I feel so lost at times and don't know if I'm the only one who feels that way..

not necessarily for adverse experiences though..

some of them are just swell n I've been thinking lots about stopping time lately..!


Life...

Life has had its ups and downs in the past,

it's like riding on an emotional roller coaster

but I guess you learn from mistakes, and life experiences..

they either make you a tougher person or a mellow one.

For me, it's the former.

You learn to deal with things as your mind matures...

When someone disappoints you, angers you, hurts you..

There's always another that's like the air that cools you.

Never take them for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inspiring words