Tuesday, July 28, 2009

.mood.

we can be a little stupid at tyme, when da emotion is overwhelming
-status ym saya merangkap status mood saya semalam

i was in bad mood yesterday
for da whole day
it was starting becoz of one of da incident dat happened to me last week
everybd seems weird to me
jelik.
mengancam.

i dun really know
what are their mind set about me
but im sure
it will b hikmah for that 'sin' dat ive done.perhaps.

am i really bad to them?
have i dissapointed them.
im sure, YES.
i wanna make sure myself
dapat kembalikan semula
siapa saya yg sebenarnya.
maruah saya perlu dipertahankan.
air muka perlu dibersihkan.
jgn bagi bad intention pada org len.

semalam pun penat sangat.
gerko-mis-post mortem
overall..
pelaksanaan mis agak kelam-kabut
i guessed tis is da last minute prog
semua macam x kena
nak bgtaw naima
wat was actually happened
tapi takut dia x leh nak trima
as she was da head of dat prog
i assumed dat she will take heart wif me
so
better i juz keep it 4 myself
let Allah shows da truth
huhuhu~

No comments:

Post a Comment

inspiring words